UMass Synchronized Skating Team Coaching Opportunity (5/28/15)
UMSST is accepting applications for a coach. UMSST is a collegiate,
nationally ranked synchronized skating team made up of students from the Five College Consortium
in the Amherst area. The team has been together for eight years and hopes to continue this coming season.
• Bachelor Degree
• PSA Membership
• 2+ years of coaching the national/international level in synchronized skating
• Coach several times a week
• Experience with competition plan development
• Work with the team and individual members
• Excellent communication and organization
• Understand USFSA and IJS rules
Unique Coaching Opportunity – Adrian College Varsity Synchronized Skating (4/23/15)
Adrian College is now accepting applications for the position of a full-time synchronized skating coach. The eleven-month contract will begin immediately. The responsibilities will include coaching, assisting in the planning and organization of practices, competition and travel organization, recruiting, summer camp, and other assignments requested by the head coach and/or the Director of Athletics. The assistant coach will assist with the Varsity Synchronized Skating Teams (Open Collegiate, Collegiate, and Senior). Opportunities for private and group lesson instruction are also available.
Required Qualifications: Bachelor's degree and PSA Membership
Preferred Qualifications: Prior experience with skill instruction, practice/competition plan development, and administrative responsibilities in the sport of synchronized skating
The ideal candidate has competitive experience at the national/international level and/or coaching experience at the national/international level in synchronized skating -- PSA Ratings a plus.
Candidate must be a self-starter, be able to work well independently and as part of a team, understand and comply with all USFSA and ISU rules and regulations, adapt to a changing workday schedule, and have excellent organization & communication skills.
The compensation package includes a meal plan, medical coverage, housing and utilities, and a fixed salary. Interested candidates should e-mail a letter of application, a resume and the names and contact information for three references to;
Ashley Carlson Head Coach of Synchronized Skating, Head Coach of Intercollegiate Figure Skating
Adrian College 110 S. Madison Street Adrian, MI 49221-2575 office (517) 265-5161 ext. 5008
Synchro Stars, New Hampshire's largest synchronized skating organization, is hiring a Synchronized Skating Director (4/22/15)
The Skating Director will work collaboratively with the Board of Directors to enhance and grow the organization and will be responsible for the overall management of the coaching staff. The ideal candidate will be an experienced USFS synchronized skating coach with a passion for synchronized skating. They must have an understanding of current USFS synchronized skating rules and requirements.
The preferred candidate should have strong communication skills, be organized and able to work with a wide variety of personalities.
Click here for a job description. Interested parties should send their resumes to: email@example.com by May 8, 2015.
Team Braemar in Edina, Minnesota (4/10/15)
is seeking a Director of Synchronized Skating/Head Coach and an Assistant Coach/Operations Manager for our Synchronized Skating Program, which includes both Competitive (IJS) and Developmental teams. Team Braemar Junior holds several National Titles, International Medals and has been a Member of Team USA for the past 9 years.
Director/Head Coach is responsible to plan, organize, lead, manage and execute all off ice and on-ice aspects of the operations of the Synchronized Team Skating (STS) Program and teams, including administration.
Member PSA, Senior rating or equivalent experience
At least 4 seasons experience coaching Synchronized Ice Skating under International Judging System (IJS) at Junior or Senior levels
Demonstrated effective leadership, organization and communication skills
Assistant Coach/Operations Manager is responsible to assist the Director/Head Coach as directed in organizing, directing, coordinating and executing the operations of the Synchronized Team Skating Program and teams. Qualifications include:
At least 2 seasons competing as a skater under Synchronized Ice Skating International Judging System
At least 1 season experience coaching Synchronized Ice Skating under International Judging System (IJS)
Demonstrated effective leadership, organization and communication skills
Pay rate commensurate with experience. Opportunities for private coaching at Braemar Arena and BCLFSC.
Please send inquiries and resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking for Figure Skating Coach/Program Director (3/20/15)
The Singapore Ice Skating Association is seeking applicants for a full-time Figure Skating Coach / Program Director position.
Suitable candidates from all nationalities will be considered.
- Coach a minimum of 15 hours a week
- Develop training program for local coaches
- Help organize national and regional competitions
- Promote figure skating in Singapore through creation and implementation of various sports programs
- Competition experience, preferably at national and/or international level
- Insured and PSA-rated (or equivalent)
- Minimum of 5 years coaching experience
- Experience in organizing figure skating competitions, training programs, and/or promotional events
Interested candidates should write to email@example.com with your CV. For more information about our skating association, please visit www.sisa.org.sg
Cutting Edge IceStars SST, Pleasant Prairie Wisconsin; IJS Synchronized Coaching Position (3/18/15)
The IceStars Synchronized Skating Teams are looking to add a dedicated, fun and well qualified synchronized skating coach with IJS knowledge to our coaching staff.
Our 2014-2015 team rosters consisted of a Beginner 1; Beginner 2; Preliminary and Juvenile.
The goal for the 2015-2016 season is to enhance the quality of our program by fielding 5 teams; and introduce our skaters to the next level of USFS competitive synchronized skating (Intermediate).
- Previous coaching experience in USFS synchronized skating
- Must be able to demonstrate all skills in the level that you would be assigned to teach
- Knowledge in IJS elements and rules (Intermediate and beyond)
- Proficient choreography background
- Strong knowledge and use of OFF ICE training (power, conditioning, dance, etc.)
- A team player who works well with coaching staff
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work early weekend hours and travel with teams to Michigan and Oregon in 2015-2016
- PSA & USFS Membership in good standing
- Full SafeSport training will be required
Pay rate is commensurate with experience. IceStars SST and Cutting Edge FSC are the home club and team of the RecPlex Ice Arena; the beautiful state of the art facility in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin. Please send resumes and inquires to Liz Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cutting Edge FSC (co-host 2016 UGL Regional Championships) Coach Membership
- Opportunities for private coaching; and possible LTS through RecPlex Ice Arena
- Coach training and/or compensation through Cutting Edge FSC
- Potential opportunity to coach 2+ teams
- Competitive contractor compensation
LA King’s Riverside Icetown California (2/27/15)
LA King’s Riverside Icetown California is looking for some fun, outgoing well qualified full time Instructors.
We have immediate availability. Riverside Icetown is the home of National, International competitors and champions.
We are a dual ice surface facility with a gym and also Pilates/ballet room.
Please email resume and inquiries to: email@example.com
St Cloud, MN Figure Skating Coaches Needed! (1/3/15)
The St. Cloud Figure Skating Club is in need of coaching professionals.
Must have passed Intermediate Freestyle.
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join Our Coaching Staff - $100,000 Guaranteed Minimum salary for the first year!! (1/30/15)
Fairfax Ice Arena is seeking a Head Figure Skating Coach
The Fairfax Ice Arena is…
• Located 12 miles from Washington, D.C. in Fairfax County, Virginia— one of the wealthiest counties in the country.
• Offers a 10-week U.S. Figure Skating Summer Training School.
• Competitive figure skating program offers ballet studio, off-ice training, and jump harness.
• We offer over 58 figure skating sessions each week during fall, winter and spring.
• We have one of the largest figure skating schools in the United States.
Over the past 40 years our competitive program has developed Olympic, World, National, Sectional, and Regional skaters.
Do you know of a coach who would be an asset to our team?
Refer a Friend...and receive $1,000 for any introduction that leads to successful employment by Fairfax Ice Arena.
Fairfax Ice Arena
3779 Pickett Road
Fairfax, VA 22031 U.S.A.
Call Jimmy Torres at 703-323-0674 x21